Saturday, April 18, 2009

My YouTube Favourites

YouTube is kind of like a thrift store. You go back every week, scouring rack after rack of shoddy old videos...and every once in a while you find something incredible.

1. The Fall of Farfur

Have you ever wondered what a Hamas Children's show looks like? Mickey Mouse clone...check. Murderous Isreali man...check. WAY too much headroom...checkmate.



2. very creepy, disturbing children's cartoon, banned from TV
This children's show clip is supposedly 'banned from TV'; I'm not sure if I buy that (though I don't really watch TV anymore so I'd have a hard time knowing.) One thing is clear...it's very, very wrong.



3. News Bloopers: Anchor vs. Reporter
The title kind of says it all. You have to stick it out to the end, but boy does it deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment